Just throwing this out there. A relay ride!

TheDarkness

We should prolly get the phone numbers of the participants for ease of communication. I'm headed to South Carolina on the second week of May and I can get or give the Flag..

Off topic/ I really enjoyed that game The Darkness.. I'm a huge Michael Patton fan .

I think the number means how many people have an ss in your town. I could be wrong.

pretty sure your right.... shows SSS in your general area

but since i seem to be the only member still in IA im still down to drive to any surrounding states

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

The number on the map is the number in the general area. Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

When I click on my location, I am the ony one that comes up. Whats up with that? Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.

Nevermind, I see. As I zoom in the number goes down. I get it.

Edited by BayouSS (see edit history)

Mervz and I discussed this tonight and will be making an SilveradoSS.com flag that everyone can sign, and will start the relay off. We will post a thread soon with details!!

Thats great Josh. I would absolutely run the Kansas leg! How exciting!

It will probably be a really long process. The other relay ride that i am in has taken over a year complete. Granted the relay is with motorcycles so it may be a little more difficult. The one thing i will say is if you guys are starting a new thread then you should do two of them. One for the trip details and one strictly for stories about the trip with the pictures. The thread with the pics and stories people should take it easy on the comments cause it can get really cluttered. This is just my experience with the other Relay Ride forum im involved with.