350z vs my sss

RaMoN_88_SS

Saw this guy at a gas station and when I was leaving I hit my throttle and I was on my way...I pulled up to the next stop light and he pulled up next to me in the right turning lane. He did a small burn out then he turned right so I followed...lined up next to him and we went from a 40 mph roll...he pulled a car and he stayed a car ahead up until 100. We slowed down and I followed him for a while...I pulled up next to him and I asked him to go from a stop...he said he already beat me and wouldn't race me again...wtf

40 was always a weak spot for my truck when it was just cammed. Sounds like you need to pulley down lol.

i was thinking you should upgrade your headers and sell me your old ones...then I would pulley down and go see Zippy..

i was thinking you should upgrade your headers and sell me your old ones...then I would pulley down and go see Zippy..

Haha I'm getting them back tomorrow from getting them jet hotted. I'm not sure if they will work for you AWD foke

I woulda thought a 350z would murder us... your saying with my PCM tune, and Volant CAI, i would kinda keep up with a 350z? Interesting.

As for the race, yeah, he prolly was worried you woulda got him from a dig, since you kept it soo close from a roll, which is where IMO, our trucks arent that impressive froma roll.

I've pulled a 350 from 55mph roll (sweet spot) and a dig and had him both times the whole way. Hood by my door throughout though. He was stock. Caught a different one at a light not to long ago. Turned my music down and asked if he wanted to take it. He nodded. I ripped first on him so bad that he didn't even try afterwards. Also pulled a 370 from a 55mph roll but he ended up passing slowly. Same motor (350) in g35 which I took from a stop and he was by the tail gate. Depends on their driver too. This automatic truck makes it to easy. :D

Edit. That 40mph roll sucks with 4.10s. Too high to swap to first and to low to hit the powerband. I've had a few catch me stuck in that 40mph roll and they think they win. Aggrevating. I'm sure with 3.73s its a little different.

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

Even from a roll I think I should have beat him..I need a better tune and some lts for my supercharger to work better..last time I was at the track I raced a manual 350z...the driver sucked and I beat him by like 4 trucks

Even from a roll I think I should have beat him..I need a better tune and some lts for my supercharger to work better..last time I was at the track I raced a manual 350z...the driver sucked and I beat him by like 4 trucks

Call Zippy and go get a street tune. He's in Chandler and it's not too far away from you.