350z vs my sss

RaMoN_88_SS

you need to either take that flying saucer sized pulley off your blower or if you all ready have get a better tuner. idk who tunes your truck or any of your mods im just reading off other peoples comments

dude i hate to say it but if your supercharged and lost to a 350z i would soak my truck in gas and burn it to the ground...lol . even if your running only 4psi you should be able to blow the doors off those things at any mph they are slow.

Call Zippy and go get a street tune. He's in Chandler and it's not too far away from you.

For sure once I paint optimus primed....ill go see him..but I wanna pulley down and get some lts..that way I can get the most out of my tune..

dude i hate to say it but if your supercharged and lost to a 350z i would soak my truck in gas and burn it to the ground...lol . even if your running only 4psi you should be able to blow the doors off those things at any mph they are slow.

We don't need no water let that mutta focker burn lol