Got my new badges in today!

porksoda

Been a member here since begining of this year but haven't posted much due to alot of my questions being answered my searching. Anyway I purchased "wopc69" old truck and haven't changed much Besides a Volant CAI and Spintech dual exhaust replaced the Flowmaster that was on. Got some parts sitting around but those posts will come later with installs. Anyway I ordered these badges last week and could not wait to throw them on! I think they look good. They are mirror polished stainless steel with etched centers, look kind of gray because of the lighting but they are more of a flat black.Tomorrow I will get some day pics of them installed. Until then here are some teaser pics.

photobucket-45357-1345270773237.jpg

photobucket-43974-1345270728462.jpg

photobucket-31230-1345270660039.jpg

Edited by porksoda (see edit history)

And yes I did prefer them in this style badge, guy who makes them can also make exact factory replicas but I didn't think they would look good in 4the pieces that had a stainless border. He also does them in full mirror stainless, black mirror stainless, the style i have now, or any combination of the above mentioned. I'd give a link but I'm not sure if that is frowned on here since they aren't a sponsor.