B&M Console Shifter

chrishoekusmc

What column parts are needed to do a column delete amd does the cluster still know what gear your In? I'm guessing it does but want to be sure

Sent from my PIECE OF CRAP DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I found the column pieces on gmpartsdirect.com you have to look at the w/t. I'm not 100% sure if it's the right parts yet. I'm gonna do more research before I purchase them. Looks like you have to get two parts though, upper and lower. And yes indicator does still work if you do it right.

Not to steal ideas, but where the hell did you get such an awesome shift knob?! That is SOOOO sexy!! Great job!

If I decide to run this mod, I'd probably reroute tuning to keep rear air vents operational, and I'd also install a boot on the shift handle to cover the unsightly rectangle carved out of my center console.

I have rear vents and the speaker box, but both are inop because my truck had neither option. Originally I had a split bench. Debating installing it again and doing a T56 when i do my 6.0, but will probably do this

I have rear vents and the speaker box, but both are inop because my truck had neither option. Originally I had a split bench. Debating installing it again and doing a T56 when i do my 6.0, but will probably do this

Not to steal ideas, but where the hell did you get such an awesome shift knob?! That is SOOOO sexy!! Great job!

If I decide to run this mod, I'd probably reroute tuning to keep rear air vents operational, and I'd also install a boot on the shift handle to cover the unsightly rectangle carved out of my center console.

I had it custom made, it was $150 but worth it imo.

Trade it for a SSS. Haha. Less work.

Debating it. But the sss could be a little too low for my needs. I haul livestock, a boat, hay, and other shit. I don't want to do a dump run in an ss. Damn near degrading. Peoples trash on the frame.

Debating it. But the sss could be a little too low for my needs. I haul livestock, a boat, hay, and other shit. I don't want to do a dump run in an ss. Damn near degrading. Peoples trash on the frame.

Agreed. Good point. Rather have a fancy silverado to haul livestock with, than to beat up the ss.

I had it custom made, it was $150 but worth it imo.

Hell yeah it's worth it! I love it. I want one!! Haha.

Haven't gotten into my truck yet. Ill see if I can crack her open tonight. If not then this weekend. And yea I put in the column cover without the hole for the shifter. Removing the column shifter is a pain in the ass btw lol 2 screws are easy but the last one makes for a tight squeeze