Torque App and ELM 327

chawkins6789

I bought one and am using it on my Moto Razr Maxx. I have it mounted on the left of the dash. Of course that is just a phone and not a tablet.

So far the Torque app is ok. It still has everything in Metric units and has not switched over. same with the temp. Plus I found out that our trucks only support a few of the different screens you can add

I bought one and am using it on my Moto Razr Maxx. I have it mounted on the left of the dash. Of course that is just a phone and not a tablet.

So far the Torque app is ok. It still has everything in Metric units and has not switched over. same with the temp. Plus I found out that our trucks only support a few of the different screens you can add

Have you went into your torque app and settings then units and changed everything to what you like? That's where I changed all my measurements.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Have you went into your torque app and settings then units and changed everything to what you like? That's where I changed all my measurements.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I made sure everything was selected or un-selected like Feet, Pounds, Fahrenheit, etc.... but when I open up the real time information it stilll has it in C, and KM, etc....

Yeah I made sure everything was selected or un-selected like Feet, Pounds, Fahrenheit, etc.... but when I open up the real time information it stilll has it in C, and KM, etc....

That's weird man. I setup mine and it works like I set it up. Only last thing is...did u create a profile for your truck?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

That's weird man. I setup mine and it works like I set it up. Only last thing is...did u create a profile for your truck?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I did.

Im wondering if it will give me an estimated HP and Torque numbers, like it says it will

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Yeah I did.

Im wondering if it will give me an estimated HP and Torque numbers, like it says it will

It's giving that for me. Just make sure your truck weight is correct in the profile.

Does quite a bit but some things don't come up.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)