School me on my exhaust system

E U G

Just bought my truck and I'm curious what exhaust system this is. Sounds like the Magnaflows on a previous truck (low, loud rumble), but I don't see any markings anywhere. Is this custom made? Can anyone tell me more about this system? I'm not very knowledgable about exhaust systems so any info would be great (type, brand, quality, etc). :cool:

IMG_20120820_150343.jpg

IMG_20120820_150323.jpg

IMG_20120820_150314.jpg

IMG_20120820_150208.jpg

Yeah sounds awesome! Very surprised there is no drone. A big reason I hate a lot of aftermarket systems. I'm not sure I can handle this sound on long trips though. Lol

Oh, thanks for the info guys!

Cool. Just was wondering if you were close to me. I'm way south of where you were. Atleast you got to spend some time in the sunshine state. Lately it's been the rainy state lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there another muffler I could swap in and keep the dual pipes? I just got back from a camping trip in the mountains and I think this setup is going to be too loud for me to bear. I will be going up frequently pretty much all year (snowboarding/sledding in the winter) so I need something a little more tame on the way up.

Any suggestions?