Tonneau Cover - WTB - New England / Upstate NY - LVD

Stitches040

Hey All ...

I'm in the market for another Tonneau Cover ... I would preferably like to have a Hard cover that can be locked ...

If one of you guys in the New England / Upstate NY area have one, and your selling your truck and want get some quick cash. Shoot me a PM please ... I'll meet up with you to grab it ...

I currently have a Fold-A-Cover, and have had it installed for 8 years now. It is truly starting to fall apart. It is seperating in the sections, and is just looking like crap.

Need something in the near future ... Also any ideas would be good.

Thanks,

Shuan

Shuan,

I was happy with my UnderCover tonneau. In fact, I put one on the Denali as well. It is very strong and secure. It's easily removable, but it does require 2 sets of hands. Only thing is, you have to change the tailgate cap to a non-spoiler type. I did that, and the part was only about $20.00. I saved the spoiler tailgate cap and sold it with the truck, in case the guy wanted to put it back.

I have seen lots of good options on the site though, and I'm sure guys will chime in with other suggestions. Maybe you'll luck out with one for sale!

Shuan, I jyst happen to have a ARE cover if you want.I was onmy truck when I purchased it and is arrival blue and locking.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm ... Whats the model, and what would the cost be to re-paint ??? ... Can't run a black beauty with a blue dress on ... lol

I would have to answer I dont know to both of those questions but I can get a photo of the cover for you tomorrow,let me hit up Niko because he might have a photo of one on his truck.

Paint wise idk, maybe to at a body shop or better yet talk to the guy who paints your cruisers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

i have mine that ive been wanting to sell for 2 years now.. its not black tho but its a fiberglass ARE with the hydraulic

arms, the bed rug and it has the lock. really expensive cover its like 1100 new ill sell it to you for 100$ if you want shuan