2005 Yamaha Race Quad

DroppedOn22's

Hey guys, been spreading it around to try and get her sold. Started it at $6,000 and I've dropped it to $4,500 OBO. This link tells you my location, what's all done to the Quad and everything else you need to know. I'd also trade it plus some cash for a low mileage 2006-2008 R1. Let me know! Thanks guys.

http://www.yfzcentral.com/forum/38-complete-quads/117668-2005-yfz450-pro-xc-setup-more.html

Thanks guys! I appreciate it and Chulo, I also appreciate you doing that as well. Anything helps. I have pics of the other frame and motor and all the extra parts, just don't have them posted. So if anyone wants to see them I can post them up

nice quad man! let me know if you decided to start parting it out cause im building my 04, was gonna buy a 2013 but for the money ill just build my current 04 sick as hell anyway you have a lot of parts im looking for so ill keep an eye on it. by the way im on yfzcentral also with this same name, ill ask around for ya and see if i can find a buyer in you area though good luck man hate to see you ditch that beast

• 1 month later...

No, the only one I know of is Aaron. I believe he does flow backing, no sure though as its been a while. Anyways, bump for ya!

Really apologize it's been so late guys! Never have time to check this.

Yeah I'm not sure on him or that name, I'm not real familiar with that work field around here either. Thank you for the bump!

nice quad man! let me know if you decided to start parting it out cause im building my 04, was gonna buy a 2013 but for the money ill just build my current 04 sick as hell anyway you have a lot of parts im looking for so ill keep an eye on it. by the way im on yfzcentral also with this same name, ill ask around for ya and see if i can find a buyer in you area though good luck man hate to see you ditch that beast

Yeah man I hate to get rid of it either, but it's just something I don't really do anymore. My Silverado is my new thing and like I said I'm wanting to ride, but something my girl can do with me so that's why I'm looking for a motorcycle.

I'd rather not part it out, as I've read and researched you can't get any money for them that way. Appreciate you looking around for me as well. Heck if you wanted it all $4,000 I'd let it all go. Just need the extra space up in the shop. Some techs have told me that I have it listed reasonably priced even with the issues it has right now, just can't find the right buyer. Maybe one day, but I am on YFZ Central as well. My username is "atvccs450"