For Sale: X-link, Throttle Body Adapter, More

Miles55

I have for sale an X-link that was only used for a few days before I went to a different setup, $150 buys it. I also have a CBM adapter that allows you to bolt a 3 bolt throttle body onto a 4 bolt intake manifold, $50 for it. I also have several other items for sale from my 2005 Silverado SS. Magnaflow converters with 15,000 miles on them, stock air box, 3 piece engine covers, stock manifolds. I am LOOKING to buy a set of L92 heads, a bare 6.0 block or 6.0 shortblock, and I also need the tray for the full console that has the cigarette lighters in it. If anyone is interested in any of this or has the items I am looking for please call or text me at 270-566-0716.

Well for one, I work for Holley so using our products on my daily driver (2005 Silverado SS) allows me to become more familiar with them which is important for my job in our tech service department. I also like the features of the Dominator system and how it is ready for whatever I want to throw at it. I currently have it controlling the engine, trans, dbw, dry progressive nitrous, and it is all tunable through the LCD touchscreen that I have mounted in the dash. I can view multiple gauges through the touchscreen and also use the switch panel on the screen to arm the nitrous, purge, etc. I can setup and view datalogs through the screen as well. I will post some pics in the morning of my setup. I'm planning to start building a 6.0 with L92 heads and our Hi Ram intake and spray multiple stages of nitrous. I haven't been very active on the forums in the past but I will try to get some more pics and info posted and I'm always open to any respectful suggestions.

Well for one, I work for Holley so using our products on my daily driver (2005 Silverado SS) allows me to become more familiar with them which is important for my job in our tech service department. I also like the features of the Dominator system and how it is ready for whatever I want to throw at it. I currently have it controlling the engine, trans, dbw, dry progressive nitrous, and it is all tunable through the LCD touchscreen that I have mounted in the dash. I can view multiple gauges through the touchscreen and also use the switch panel on the screen to arm the nitrous, purge, etc. I can setup and view datalogs through the screen as well. I will post some pics in the morning of my setup. I'm planning to start building a 6.0 with L92 heads and our Hi Ram intake and spray multiple stages of nitrous. I haven't been very active on the forums in the past but I will try to get some more pics and info posted and I'm always open to any respectful suggestions.

I won't cloud up your for sale thread anymore, but i look forward to a build/intro/pictures thread. I'm sure i can ask questions about your set up and how your tuning it until....your sick of me.

Nice to have a Holley tech on our forum, i hope you check in with your experience often.

I won't cloud up your for sale thread anymore, but i look forward to a build/intro/pictures thread. I'm sure i can ask questions about your set up and how your tuning it until....your sick of me.

Nice to have a Holley tech on our forum, i hope you check in with your experience often.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

Thanks guys. I have been hesitant to get involved in some of the automotive forums since many of them seem to filled with people who simply want to bash others, but this one seems like a good group of gear heads. I stay pretty busy between work, engineering school, and turning wrenches, but I will start putting some pics up as soon as I find the time. I'm still looking for a bare 6.0 block. If anyone knows where I can find one let me know.

• 1 month later...