my ss vs same srt8 charger

RaMoN_88_SS

I was comin home again and the same srt pulls up to me at a stop light..so I reved it a little and when it turned green I pulled on him right away by a truck or so...not sure if he went for it or not...then like a mile down the road he flew around me and got infront of me as we came up to a single lane intersection..when the light turned green he floored it and I did too...i was right on his ass up until 100 or so..it was fun to let her loose again..it had been a while...

Nice. I would really like to run one myself. Ran a new challenger up to about 60 but that's it. Had him by a fender. Keep smackin him around and he won't play anymore lol..

i had a 06 300c srt8 stock to stock srt would take it... but depending on mods u could prly walk away mine weight 5230lbs ran 0-60 in 4.1 and 1/4 in 12.7@115 only mods on that i had was cai,tune,catback exhaust... my goal is to get my SSS in 12s again

Nice. It's always good to have a little fun, especially leaving a Dodge in the dust. Dont tell anybody, but I like the way the new chargers look. Shhhh!

Yea those tail lights are bad ass..the new srt8 chargers are sick