Randy in SE Tennessee

mooseye

I hope I am not out of line joining this forum since I don't own an SS.

I have just the '99 4x4 but they share a lot of parts and problems so I registered.

I live in Cleveland,Tn which is in the extream south east part of the state very near Ga and Nc.

I do all my own repairs and modifications and am constantly learning, or trying to, about my truck.

I have never paid anyone to do anything other than alignment, since I don't have an alignment machine, lol. Well, that and tire changes which I have been known to do in the back yard.

I enjoy learning the workings of vehicles in general and also find pleasure in helping others when I can.

I am a millwright/welder/pipefitter by trade and once had my own welding service.

I enjoy most outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, use to hunt a lot but not so much anymore, I play disc golf, I like motorcycles, fourwheelers, jet skis. I have a single hand sail boat that I love. I am currently remodeling a 1932c home. That is a whole nother learning curve,lol.

I hope you guys can tolerate a not ss in your group.

Hello to everyone and best wishes in any case,

Randy

Welcome from fla. You can learn alot on this site. I build box machines for a living and have been welding since I was 9. I do most of my own work as do most of the guys here. There are some really good guy on here with alot of knowledge about that trucks and parts. Feel free to ask questions we all do.