06intimid8R

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you beat a 5.0??

everyone talk about them like there CRAZY fast

i dont think there fast at all ive beat a couple street and track

on my 2011 camaro ss they will get eaten bad like about 3-4 car lengths all my car had was some bolt ons and dyno tune

The mustang won lol just had a shitty take off

long run he will take me i aint gona lie in the streets they pass me at about 120-130 and thats even if the run goes for that long and shitty take off aint my fault a race is a race no excuses on all cars take off i jump about 1-2 cars in track my truck has a nice take off

oh i agree, if you dont know how to launch your car without roasting the tires you need to stop "racing" lol truck sounds nice too btw. I usually dont even care if i get beat by a car, cause after all they are CARS not giant heavy ass trucks.

oh i agree, if you dont know how to launch your car without roasting the tires you need to stop "racing" lol truck sounds nice too btw. I usually dont even care if i get beat by a car, cause after all they are CARS not giant heavy ass trucks.

he didnt burn out but i guess he was late on the clutch or something because my camaro was the same very picky clutch till i got the hang of it

but yeah i agree there light cars on a big engine but yeah mine is a big heavy truck eather way it still defends its self over bolt on camaros corvettes mustangs all that still not done with my set up tough has a lot to come but taking it slow