Horrible Morning...........

super88

this morning we awoke to my neighbor's girlfriend knocking on our door , she asked if we could help her break into my neighboors home becuase he wasnt answering his phone or the door.. there was a window in the front that was opened and you could hear his cell phone ring but he was picking it up.. we ended up getting in by removing the screen and once we got in, his girlfriend tried to wake him up and he wasnt getting up. My brother touched him and he was cold.. He passed away over the night we think.. He was like in his late 40s maybe early 50s.. Was a rough morning.. Its bothering me a lot, I cant get it out of my head...

That is sad.

I had to read the beginning twice though because you wrote " .. there was a window in the front that was opened and you could hear his cell phone ring but he was picking it up.."

Then, of course, the way it ended made it obvious.

Sorry man I typed it up fast, I am at work and well you know how that goes..

Yeah my neighbor was a grumpy dude but we always helped him with whatever he needed.. I havent been able to work like I should be today just thinking about it.