Vote Now !! September/October TOTM

RockHead

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next September/October TOTM

• Blick05SS
    • cmoney23
    • SSliverBeast

Members used to do the nominating, the same 5 trucks got nominated for almost a year straight, with the same 20 members voting each contest. Can you say "lack of participation?"....and that is with hundeds that log in and visit the site each day. The contest was changed to spark more participation from the membership, which it has received, but it doesn't need the complaining and controversy that is being thrown in here right now.....

ok understand now, but maybe as of new member coming in they see they can nominate diffrent trucks but js, something i see in every TOTM sites members do the picking

gl on poll tough nice trucks guys

Edited by 06intimid8R (see edit history)

Lots of TOTM controversy.. i hope we dont get shutdown guys. But i got a rant. Why do 2 of us get 3 pics and 1 person gets 4 pic? If were goin by the rules..

he forgot to send a picture of his actual truck and they forgot to delete an interior pic no biggie

I think the 3 pics is just for submissions.

Voted, good luck guys

I thought i removed one of the interior picture but i did not look at it. I will fix that tonight

Mark

How funny. Kind of like when you buy lunch for a group of people, and a few of them complain about the choice of food that was provided for them for free.

Nice rides. Good luck guys

X2. It's all about fun and if you don't win or get put up just wish everyone else goodluck.