Drivers in Mass and New York are insane!

BOB47

I see it everyday living in NY Bob, most drivers only think about themself and where they have to go. Everybody has the "me first" attitude. Fire trucks, police cars, even stopped school buses mean absolutely nothing out here, it's a free-for-all.....

If you were on the Picataqua River Bridge on 95 (big green bridge that seperates ME and NH) you were literally 2 miles from my house.

Yes, i do remember that bridge. Crossed it on the way to Boston. Had I known.....

I see it everyday living in NY Bob, most drivers only think about themself and where they have to go. Everybody has the "me first" attitude. Fire trucks, police cars, even stopped school buses mean absolutely nothing out here, it's a free-for-all.....

We saw a rescue squad with it's lights on stuck behind a bunch of traffic and nobody moved over for them. Made me wonder if they would have moved if it was one of their relatives in the back. I couldn't believe it. We have our share of idiot drivers here too but it just seemed like everyone there was nuts. Maybe I'm just getting too old for that crap. :wacko: