WTB Gaylord Speedsturr

MID12sSSS

I'm not sure. I saw krambo sold his for $750 local pick up. I'm sure brand new, with shipping, plus paint, I'd expect 1800ish. I'm not sure though. Thanks for the replies. I'll call them and see if I can order one. Shipping to AK is gonna suck. Haha.

I am in the process of getting one. They are anywhere from $1000 to $1500 depending on want you want. Plus shipping of course. They are pretty sweet though. I have also seen a couple other low profiles that look good. Just checking into prices and quality now.

I am in the process of getting one. They are anywhere from $1000 to $1500 depending on want you want. Plus shipping of course. They are pretty sweet though. I have also seen a couple other low profiles that look good. Just checking into prices and quality now.

Are there different wing options? Or do the speedsturs have their own style? i like the one that krambo and chase have. Some of them look like they have a tailgate cap and some dont.

I think there is only one style wing. The two options they emailed me about one had the wing as an option. The other was remote operated. Carpet and a brake light are also options. I think I emailed them about some information and they called me the very next day and the guy went through all options and info. He also emailed me info including pictures of trucks with the different styles on them. Seems to be a pretty good company.