got my insurance money and I bought me another toy

RaMoN_88_SS

My Honda trx450r extremly clean with low hours it has a hrc hot cam, dasa exhaust, uni filter, with a bad ass outwear air box, aftermarket handle bars with a rider, nerfs, bumpers, full pro armor skid plates. I love this thing I cant wait till it cools down so I can ride the Shit out of it..

e1309625.jpg

0bfa2420.jpg

And this last one is a good reason why you should keep your windows up when doing a dounut offroad

cc95ce46.jpg

I want a 450r or 400ex maybe next year.

Yea you can pick up a nice 400ex for around 1600...that's what I want for my wife cuz the power is just right...I think a 450 is too much for her..I'm 240lbs and I can bearly keep the front down when I get on it...I love yamaha but hondas are in my opinion the most reliable...

On a side note everyone should switch to state farm...I thought it was gonna be a headache but it was smooth and easy to deal with them..I even got money for my sunglasses and my itouch..no recipts...they are great :)

Yeah, I love the 450r and that would be my first pic, but I really want reverse for Tennessee riding. If I end up with either, I would be happy. My wife already took my Honda rubicon away from me! Lol. You got a very nice looking ride! Have fun and be careful!

• 2 weeks later...