Same question about estimating 1/4 mile times

rdavid0412

I am about 5-6 lbs of boost. I have not had any issues rinning the 3.2" pulley. I have sand blasted the pulley before I installed it. I'm even looking at the 3.0" if everything goes well. Not sure of the DA. its 15ft above sea level, air temp always changes maybe average of 83? Humidity is always high as well unless there is a front coming through.

Edited by Full Circle (see edit history)

I would say your guess would be close. Only one way to find out bro, take it to the track and give er hell.

I want to get a few more things done and the Tune nailed down before I do! I have 2 guys who drive HD edition F150's that are talking alot of SH!T and Wanna do some grudge racing.

I see you have a underdrive pulley??why? I had a 3.4 on my p1sc and it was making around 11 psi with about the same mods you havei know the under drive pulley will slow the blower down but i wouldnt think 50% less boost. But at any rate when i was at 9#'s my truck ran a [email protected] but this was at a 3000ft evevation so i would guess you would be around the same with less boost and lower elevation.

I have had nothing but Issues with all of the OEM balancers I have used. I need a stronger balancer then OEM and figured I would go to underdrive because it seems more robust. I also took into consideration that I could pulley down to offset the 25% underdrive. ProCharger reccomended through their math to go to a 3.4 would be back to stock boost of 5.5