LSXRT 102 intake

02orangepeel

Surprised a mod hasn't stepped in yet and cleaned this thread out lol but here's my take on all this unwanted or not.

Kurt, more pics of the intake would help. And do you know why your tb.was leaking? Just curious. I think the intake should be fine, if not it can always go back to the manufacturer.

As far as the beef, I don't think anyone was being disrespectful, we're just looking out for members of the site so they don't get screwed. if anyone has been here for at least time enough to get to know some members and contribute I dont think they should be called newbs. But I digress. Keep the bitching to PMs :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes im glad you figured out what was leaking like it was said before nobody was trying to bash anybody i think we can all agree that the intinal lack of EXACT info and pic that could be found on pt.net and not on this for sale thread threw alot of ppl off and had alot of question pop up but since we have proof the intake wasnt leaking then by all means someone should buy ths BAMF i would love to have it

GLWS hope it sells

I obviously know Don's side of the story, because I had talked with with about this very intake when he was tuning my truck, not here to talk about his tuning abilities, however if the issue lyes in the TB...why not get a new TB? Why sell the intake? I guess I am curious as to what your plans are for the truck.

I obviously know Don's side of the story, because I had talked with with about this very intake when he was tuning my truck, not here to talk about his tuning abilities, however if the issue lyes in the TB...why not get a new TB? Why sell the intake? I guess I am curious as to what your plans are for the truck.

like stated id like to keep the BS to a PM but reason im looking at sellling is cause i got a good deal on a complete TBSS setup from a member on PT.NET other reason is cause i spent imo way to much money on my NICK WILLIAM'S TB that was suppose to be a top quality piece and ended up being a paper weight basically. ive called and talked to numerous people about this and its not the first one i guess the FAST TB have been known to leak as well.

BTW its leaking by the throttle shaft on both sides most you guys if not all have 03 up trucks on this site which means you have a drive by wire TB mine is cable operated so basically you dont have a exposed throttle shaft its internal

Edited by kurt (see edit history)