SSS from Ontario Canada

powell

Hey everyone,

Well this isn't my first post. I've been trolling the forum for a couple of years admiring everyone's SSS's. I bought my truck back in February from a local guy. The truck is a 2006 Silverado SS 2wd with a couple of bolt ons (K&N FIPK and a custom exhaust) and never seen a winter. I bought the truck with 38,000km and now have 60,000km.

I have some 1/4 mile runs under my belt with it now. I ran a 14.59 when i first got it.

After getting a benchmark run in i had a local guy tune it. It pinged and ran like crap. I ran the 1/4 with a best of 14.49. Long story short he doesn't tune my truck any more. Just in the process now of getting an Auto-Cal tune from BBP and a Corvette 1-2 servo.

Does anyone have a part number for the 3-4 Corvette servo?

Looking forward to being more active on the board. Any other members from Ontario Canada in the Kitchener Area?

Enjoy the pictures!

Chris

IMG_2198Large_zpsea019a30.jpg

IMG_2195Large_zps5616ad2d.jpg

IMG_2194Large_zps892e4150.jpg

IMG_2193Large_zps2a37d223.jpg

IMG_1998Large_zps0dc1d294.jpg

IMG_1996Large_zps5751fa01.jpg

IMG_1845Large_zpsbf1d4deb.jpg

IMG_1786Large_zps06914068.jpg

IMG_1785Large_zps46cd481f.jpg

• 2 months later...

Yup, I bought a V2 and had Justin at BlackBear tune it. The truck runs amazing! it is my fourth custom tune (between two trucks) and its by far the best tune I have had done. Justin does great work and has excellent customer service. We need to hit the track this summer Jason! We often go to Sparta.

Edited by powell (see edit history)