TINTED UP

well im guna try my luck here i already got the rear windows tinted on the sss now today im doing the front n hope to god the popo dont look at me as much as they did with my other cars that were tinted all around on my pervious 4 vehicals i got a grand total on 26 tint tickets and over 35 warnings but granted they were blacked out all around now today i got 2% in the back and in proccess of 45% up front still can see thru no prob but just want a lil up front pulls i think it'll pull the wheels together and got black SS emblems to b painted and install once the tint goes on for before and after

i know it looks good but if the popo already have you in there sights why go threw the troubles of doing all that,its just asking to get a ticket!i mean 26 tickets is alot.how much is a tint ticket there anyway?

Last one i got on was almost 3yrs ago on car that had 2% all around was $285 the past few vehicals i had only had rear so they havent had a sight on me for awhile(prly 2yrs) and i just could resist it today well see what happens

hmm i seem to be the only one who beat the system.... get a permit! i had like 30 tint tickets, one cop was like sick ass truck, why dont you just get a tint permit for some medical reasons and we will leave you alone. so i did! now THIS is tinted up!

15% on windshield, tests 1% on sunny day or 0% otherwise on sides... love it wouldnt change it for all the tickets in the world :wink:

IMG_1720.jpg

DSC00287-1.jpg

DSCF1325.jpg

i sure do love my tints :D it can never never be too dark :thumbs: and you cant ever go wrong with it

hmm i seem to be the only one who beat the system.... get a permit! i had like 30 tint tickets, one cop was like sick ass truck, why dont you just get a tint permit for some medical reasons and we will leave you alone. so i did! now THIS is tinted up!

15% on windshield, tests 1% on sunny day or 0% otherwise on sides... love it wouldnt change it for all the tickets in the world :wink:

IMG_1720.jpg

DSC00287-1.jpg

DSCF1325.jpg

i sure do love my tints :D it can never never be too dark :thumbs: and you cant ever go wrong with it

Ya i can get one here in IA go to local eye dr he'll sign say eyes sentive to light and its good up to 30% flim on windows just havent had time to do it should make time tho lol

BTW you got one badass truck if you dont mind me asking what it cost to do that 2tone paint

Ya i can get one here in IA go to local eye dr he'll sign say eyes sentive to light and its good up to 30% flim on windows just havent had time to do it should make time tho lol

BTW you got one badass truck if you dont mind me asking what it cost to do that 2tone paint

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Having a shop plus my quick udder obsession with this truck when I drove it home off the Chevy lot one day (was a chev dealer) just cause my Z06 was down- lets just say I never gave it back and bye bye Z. First car I actually bought personally since I could just have a "demo" lol (yes I know I was spoiled and living a dream, I know lol. I miss it each day). So I figured why not let my mind run with it!

I actually painted it, as we (I mainly on this type of stuff) do any and everything from tint to blown 440 stroker LSXs @ 1200 WHP DD-able to both custom paint schemes / paint jobs- cost wasn't anything but my time and some pricey fancy paint/clear (and mountains of paper and tape lol). As far as what would we charge to do that paint scheme on that truck (for SSS member) about $5000-6500. But keep in mind- ALL glass pulled, ALL weatherstripping and rubber, cab and truck pulled, hood, doors, gate, ALL cladding, many interior peices- you get the idea. It's at least 100+ hours of work, mine was every bit. Paint taken down to damn near metal, fully flattened out (yea brand new trucks w 1500 miles like mine included), etc. you'd never know it wasn't three-colored OE. Alot of people call it a "Harley SS"..... :facepalm: and sadly I mean real car people.