I'm thinking about getting a Cobalt SS as a DD

gmJake

I say go for it just make sure you get the Supercharged or Turob version. They also mad a Cobalt SS that was only 170hp and was a waste of money and the SS name. The Supercharged one is 205hp and is pretty quick, but if it was me I would go for the 2008+ with the 260hp Turbo, those things are little rockets.

Not bad not bad. I raced both the supercharged and the turbo version with G8. The supercharged one took me off the line but I passed him pretty quick at about 30mph and then I just kept pulling on him. The turbo version couldn't take me off the line but kept up very well and i was only pulling on him a little bit. Supercharged version runs a 14.2 and the turbo version runs a 13.8.

I would say go for it but go for the supercharged version since u seem to have a little trouble with turbos. Lol jk

I don't need your opinion mister. :lol:

I do like the supercharger better tho.

I say go for it just make sure you get the Supercharged or Turob version. They also mad a Cobalt SS that was only 170hp and was a waste of money and the SS name. The Supercharged one is 205hp and is pretty quick, but if it was me I would go for the 2008+ with the 260hp Turbo, those things are little rockets.

That was the 2.4

It took me 2 years looking for my SSS til i found the right one so i am in no hurry now that i decided i want an affordable sports car again. I can't afford a Corvette. All good things come to those that wait.