Water Pumps

Down under

I know some of you boys have 4th gen F-Bodies.

I have a 1995 TA water pump just crapped it self. Any recommendations?

Its been 10 years since Ive been back home so water pumps are now made by different companies.

Anyone hear of Tuff Stuff?

Thanks

Rex

I have never heard of that name before. If your water pump took a crap more than likely your Opti Spark also needs to be replaced. A normal water pump from your local parts store would be fine. I have used them and have had no issues. Just make sure to get one with a Lifetime warranty.

I have never heard of that name before. If your water pump took a crap more than likely your Opti Spark also needs to be replaced. A normal water pump from your local parts store would be fine. I have used them and have had no issues. Just make sure to get one with a Lifetime warranty.

Thanks for the input normally I'm right with you...but I no longer have an optispark and no one here stocks them. What I mean here I'm in Australia cant just go local as they never got the LT1.

OH ok. Well here are a couple of brand names that I have had no issues with.

GMB or Tuff One. I just looked around and I guess the GMB is also called Tuff One. Who would of thought. lol

MasterPro.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)