Anyone get their SS painted?

E U G

$11, 400 for a paint job!?

truck was totally striped, cladding, bumpers, bed, hard cover, tail gate, were removed. prep/painted everything. bed was removed to paint behind the cab, and the front of the bed, where all the cladding mounts to the bed/cab was all repainted before it was re installed grill/brake ducts repainted..shop had it for 5 weeks to complete. labor was the big part of it. i think for what was done and the quality of work it was worth it..

• 2 weeks later...

truck was totally striped, cladding, bumpers, bed, hard cover, tail gate, were removed. prep/painted everything. bed was removed to paint behind the cab, and the front of the bed, where all the cladding mounts to the bed/cab was all repainted before it was re installed grill/brake ducts repainted..shop had it for 5 weeks to complete. labor was the big part of it. i think for what was done and the quality of work it was worth it..

That's a proper paint job, for sure. I am curious; Was that bill paid by an insurance company or out of your pocket?

If it was charged to insurance I wonder what the same job would cost if it was being paid by an individual.

Is the paint job as good, as you would hope it would be, considering the price?

I would love to get a paint job like that on mine. Maybe someday.

i had mine repainted after wind damage last year..total out the door $11,400..

Jeeeez! They had a field day on your ***. You can get a top notch paint job for around 5 grand a really good one for around 3. Insurance pay?

Definitely not worth it to me then. I'd rather buy a supercharger for that kind of money then. Used to see those maaco commercials advertising $500 pain jobs. Figured 2 or 3 times that would get me a decent page job. LolDefinitely not worth it to me then. I'd rather buy a supercharger for that kind of money then. Used to see those maaco commercials advertising $500 pain jobs. Figured 2 or 3 times that would get me a decent page job. Lol

Don't ever go to maco that would be one shitty paint job

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jeeeez! They had a field day on your ***. You can get a top notch paint job for around 5 grand a really good one for around 3. Insurance pay?

I had my camaro painted in 2003 from top to bottom. That cost me $5,200. I would hate to see the quality of the job done for 3 to 5K. I can bet there were tons of shortcuts and taping off, blending.

Its almost impossible to judge a paint job by price. I've seen some 6-7k+ paint jobs look like shit and a 3k paint job look perfect. It has alot to do with the person doing the work not only the materials.

Its almost impossible to judge a paint job by price. I've seen some 6-7k+ paint jobs look like shit and a 3k paint job look perfect. It has alot to do with the person doing the work not only the materials.

This