Just a quick run to see how to post from phone !!!

SSchevySS

60MPH thats it :freak:

Traffic Always gets in the way/ A mustang pulled out from a side street ahead of me had to put the brakes on !!!!

Not a lot of good places to do a full run in this town if it's not traffic its the law looming around the corner !!!!

But how did it look and sound for a stock SSS !!!! I know it's slow compared to some of you all !!!

well hi there! i am the 21st century, its nice to finally meet you! and what a lovely truck sir. coffee sometime? its only like a 3 year flight to me, or i guess we could meet half way. that truck does hyperspeed right, 3 stage rockets? hope to see you soon! :D

:jester:

well hi there! i am the 21st century, its nice to finally meet you! and what a lovely truck sir. coffee sometime? its only like a 3 year flight to me, or i guess we could meet half way. that truck does hyperspeed right, 3 stage rockets? hope to see you soon! :D

:jester:

You could have said damn thats one slow SSS !!!!

But if you ever make that 3 year flight this way maybe we could have a Beer !!! LOL !!!

You could have said damn thats one slow SSS !!!!

But if you ever make that 3 year flight this way maybe we could have a Beer !!! LOL !!!

lol im just kidding :jester: and if you have warp speed its much quicker, really. i just flip this little red switch and hit the gas and my warp speed works....? i dunno :lol:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)