First wash at home

Akslowroller

I am actually surprised how much I like the stock wheels Ive been ridin some 22" Akuza's all summer. they were ok just not what i had in mind for my truck. And the reason for the firdst wash at home is I just moved into a house that was just built so the concrete is fresh. I feel so much better using a mit rather than a car wash. As far as my tails go I had a guy here that does custom painting and stuff do them. they came out just how I wanted them. Now I just need to get my bser on and tailgate repainted. and the backend will look great. man all us SSS owners need to get together in Denali next year or something. I would like to check every ones stuff out and share ideas.

Looks great man, your truck does look better with stockers on it. As for getting together in denali, thats would be a kick. I love that country.... Been hunting it for the last 15 or so years.

Dude your running the chrome ss wheels in the winter?, I would get some crap steelies and run those I love the chrome wheels.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

They have already been through several winters here. And amazingly they are still just about perfect.

I just sold my wife's tbss. And I think the tbss wheels look Awsome. I think what ever you decide to do to the replicas would look good. I think I would do chrome, but the gunmetal what look good too.

I think you need to hook me up with that guy that paints. I have had my tailgate handle relocating kit for over two years. And I really like those taillights. I tried to get Larry fitzgerald to do them a while ago but we never got hooked up.

Ive run my stock Chromes since the truck was new and they have been fine as well. As long as you keep them clean and washed youll have no problems.

To the OP... Arent you worried about wearing down the blizzaks since there is no snow yet? I had mine on my old car in late fall and they went to crap with no snow, since the compound is like butter.