Finally a decent pic

slickster

So, a little backstory first. My wife and I are both in the military (Go Navy), and we've been stationed out here at NAS Whidbey Island for the last 6 years in northwest Washington. We'll be transferring to Virginia in January. Now there's no way my truck will make it across the country in January being 2WD, so last month a friend and I drove it back to my parents house in Pennsylvania. We started in Oak Harbor, WA on a Wednesday morning and made it to Erie, PA late Thursday night. We drove 40 hours straight, only stopping for gas and food. That's the last time I'll ever do that. Anyway, the reason for the rush was the last car show of the year was going on in my home town that Friday. We made it in plenty of time to get the truck all washed and detailed. One more tidbit of information: my father and I have owned a '69 C-10 stepside for the last 20 years or so, and we spent two years restoring it before I left for the military. It's still in the family and in great shape. She was out at the show, too. Just thought you guys would enjoy a picture of the two sitting side by side for the first time :cool:

trucksy.jpg

They're 22" replica's. And the drop is a 3/4, all Belltech equipment. Spindles and keys in the front, shackles and hangers in the rear. Thanks for the kind words. I'll get more pictures up when I get back to it in January. I've been without her for almost a month now, and I miss it :(