Everything for SALE!

Wizard

You gonna be pulling that cam out? Id be interested since it obviously worked good with your procharger... also do the gauges come with any kind of pod or just the gauges themselves? cant believe you are selling it man! what are you moving on to if you dont mind me asking?

No pod for gauges, I just had them in the dash. But ive got all 3. Boost, fuel, and wideband. Just time to move on. Brand new Sierra Denali. 0% financing and it works better pulling my race trailer than a 550hp lowered truck stalled Silverado. Did not pull the cam out. Just tuned around it and traded it in.

And the REAL project is my twin turbo Ls3 powered 56 Belair.

yeah i may have to pick up those gauges from you, and as for the Sierra Denali I have a new one as well and love it, i just couldnt sale my SS though so i kept it to but i reckon thats because its my project since i dont have a 56 Belair! ill get back to you on the gauges man tks

Alright man lets see if we can work a lil bit of a package deal here... I have decided to take the Efans, 2800 stall, Engine Covers, Custom Intake for the pro charger (should work well with that awesome procharger i got from you), the gauges, and the Procharged SS emblems... thats what i want for sure and also if we can work out some kinda deal on the head unit because id like to have the shinny one :) ha and last off all im not sure yet about the wheels but they are in consideration as well, im gonna run some numbers and PM you in a lil bit

Alright man lets see if we can work a lil bit of a package deal here... I have decided to take the Efans, 2800 stall, Engine Covers, Custom Intake for the pro charger (should work well with that awesome procharger i got from you), the gauges, and the Procharged SS emblems... thats what i want for sure and also if we can work out some kinda deal on the head unit because id like to have the shinny one :) ha and last off all im not sure yet about the wheels but they are in consideration as well, im gonna run some numbers and PM you in a lil bit

Sounds good to me, just be quick because I've got a guy really interested in the fans!

• 2 weeks later...