Trading the SS in

Wizard

Well I'm sure you all noticed the fire sale of parts in the for sale section. I've decided to return the truck back to stock and trade it in on a new Sierra Denali. I couldn't pass up the 0% financing and multiple rebates. I wish I could have sold the truck as is but let's be honest no one would pay me $30k for it.

With the trade in value, rebates, tax break and right offs I had to do it. By selling off the parts I'll be over the $30,000 mark.

I'll still be around lurking! But now I'm on to building my Twin Turbo LS3 56 Chevy!

Thanks guys!!

Doug

Sorry to see another truck move on but as long as you're gunna stick around I guess we won't bash on you too bad. A good friend of mine has an 09 Denali awd with the 6.2 and honestly I'm pretty impressed with it. Headers and exhaust and a tune is all he has done and for a big ass 4 door it moves out pretty damn good. I hate to say it but this site has really become a ghost town over the past several months. Many of the guys from when I first joined have either gotten rid of their truck or just don't come around anymore.

Truck is officially back to stock form. Pick up the new Denali today! Excited and sad! Love the new truck, but loved all 69,000 great miles on my SS. Fun to build the SS to what it was. A 12 second near show truck. Good times..