Can't just cruise anymore...

EmoWalrus05

why is it that everybody that drives next to me, wants to race me, i just like to cruise in the ss, for me its the look and the sound i do not race, like tonight a ole ass Pontiac sunfire wanted to race and then he flicked me off for not racing him i am like WTF all these ole shitty cars want to race and its not even worth my time if i would like a good race if i did have to race like a ford roush truck, or a srt 10 dodge, sorry just had to rant on for a while just pisses me off :rant::M16::banghead:

Edited by STL SSS (see edit history)

My dad always used to say (And he drove a truck daily, some days over 300 miles) "Everybody wants to race a pick up truck..."

I have seen over the years that he's right. I can't buy a race in one of the Fbodies, but bring the truck out and it's on.

I had the opposite problem lol no one wanted to race me, not that I would but its nice to get a little rush sometimes

X10!!! I revved on a Porsche 911 turbo the other day at a light, knowing good and well he would roast my ass and the prick didn't even look at me....

I would have to say I lien both ways.. I usually dont mind....I think its funny when someone is like.. " want to race? " and I am like " sure" then the say " just letting you know I have a superchip " and in my head I am like " lol "

Hey Tampa! Sometimes it's the beaters that are the fast ones! Haha. Besides I get a lot of diesel guys that try me. And there exhaust is nasty so I just beat em every time! There confused until they here the ss singing a sweet whine! Haha

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

Im not sure if its just pure envy or what, but it seems like EVERY 5.3 Silverado trys to race me ( i dont even give them the satisfaction of trying ). Im not sure if over the last 10 years alaskan Silverado SS's been picking on them or what lol.

But to your statement, it does get old at times.