Random Pics of my RCSB and Chevelle

fordsareslow

Haven't ever posted pics of the truck finished with the cladding installed, so here's 3 quick cell phone ones from today. Sorry it's so filthy, I'll wash it and get some better ones later this week. Also, figured I'd show a few more of my Chevelle :)

1027021741b.jpg

1027021745.jpg

1027021741.jpg

photo2.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Launch.jpg

sacdrag007.jpg

I remember your recent post where you mention that the Chevelle grill is all paint done by a member.

This close up picture shows just how good that was done. :thumbsup:

Love the truck, but have you thought about getting rid of the front plate frame? :jester:

Yep, "Top Gun" on here painted the car including the hand painted grill. He also modified my cladding cab corners and rocker panel and painted all those pieces.

As far as the front plate goes, the cops in my town love to pull you over for not having one. I normally have the plate on there, but I had it off because I modified the fram to fit inside the bracket, and I hadn't put it back on yet

Edited by fordsareslow (see edit history)

Yep, "Top Gun" on here painted the car including the hand painted grill. He also modified my cladding cab corners and rocker panel and painted all those pieces.

As far as the front plate goes, the cops in my town love to pull you over for not having one. I normally have the plate on there, but I had it off because I modified the fram to fit inside the bracket, and I hadn't put it back on yet

Gotcha. I jumped to the conclusion that you were in a state that doesn't have front plates. My bad.

Thanks everyone!

Eric painted that? Looks awesome. He is a great guy to deal with.

Yep, he painted everything :). He is awesome and does amazing work. Pictures don't do the cars justice. You must have been the one he bought th front clip off of right? His Tahoe is going to look so awesome when done.

Edited by fordsareslow (see edit history)