Halloween and age?

Blown 346

Just curious as to what you think the age group should be that you would consider being to old to go trick or treating house to house? I just a few 30 year olds, and mid 20's group trying to get candy.

This time of year is for the kids, I myself dont serve anyone who looks older than 15.

I don't serve anyone over around 15-16 either. I'm only 25. When these 2 smokin hot moms came by in cat outfits because their kids were sick...I stacked them up on candy. That was an exception!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I hate when people come to the door with a baby and ask for candy for the kid. Also no candy for anyone over 15.

Me too!!! We had these people come up with a baby in stroller that had to be only 3 months old.

I dont seem to care about people over 15 as long as they actually dress up and say trick or treat. We got a bunch of high school kids just wearing normal clothes with backpacks, a couple of them just opened up there bags and looked at me. I forced them to say trick our treat and thank you before I would give them anything.