Projector headlights

essess

I don't know much more about about projector headlights except I like the look of them, and are contemplating switching out the stock lights for them. Is this a simple swap or does it involve modification of some sort. Also, what is condidered the most recommended ones? Thanks.

Well just my opinion but I put some on my other 05 silverado an they looked great during the day and liked the led lights with the halo. However I didn't like the amount of light the projected. It focuses the light, you can see a very distinct line where the light ends. I live in Alaska so I like bright since its dark 5 months out of the year.

So other than that the bulb type is different and you do need to wire in the led's and halo's. aside from that I don't think there should be any other modification needed.

I know there is kits by people like retrofitsource.com but Idk of anyone who does them. I've seen a guy or 2 have them on here and they looks sweet because you keep the factory housing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I was told that website the cheep ones off eBay and stuff are a bit ugly in my opinion with the ledand halo they way they do it. I just don't like messing around with expensive stuff that can be so easily messed up lol that one that you pay some one to do it but I have got quotes for like $800 bucks I don't think that's right!

Yeh I'm not a big fan of the eBay ones either. With the bubble on them. I still do wish I had projectors but IMO its a lot of hassle or really expensive. Sry I couldn't be of much help.

I know there is kits by people like retrofitsource.com but Idk of anyone who does them. I've seen a guy or 2 have them on here and they looks sweet because you keep the factory housing.

Do they take your headlights and retrofit them? I hate Halos but would like the projector lights with HID bulbs.