What's up everyone

EmoWalrus05

Sooo i haven't heard a lot out of everyone lately. What you all been up too, any new changes to the truck??

Not much has been going on with me other than school and work other than living the good ole dream.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

not alot goin on in iowa getting the truck prepd for winter wainting on getting my stock 20s back from bodyshop having em painted gloss black.. n bout to get the pc 4stage kit from adams n tackle another swril,buff,foam pad on the sss for second time this yr needless to say paint is butter smooth almost silky smooth

Sounds like everyone is getting the trucks ready for winter but im ready for winter other than i need to change the oil

not alot goin on in iowa getting the truck prepd for winter wainting on getting my stock 20s back from bodyshop having em painted gloss black.. n bout to get the pc 4stage kit from adams n tackle another swril,buff,foam pad on the sss for second time this yr needless to say paint is butter smooth almost silky smooth

Lets see pics