Best in dvd/nav dash head unit for 500-600 bucks. Brands?

MARTYW

Hey guys, I am considering replacing my stock head unit with an aftermarket dvD receiver Navigation would be nice, but not a must with my budget. Been out of the car audio stuff for a long time and not sure who the quality companies or models are now? Brand suggestions? Particular models? I would like opinions. Thank guys.

kenwood dnx6180, its a double din navi sat radio ready,bluetooth.....ipod,flash drive out puts can wire the video ground so can watch movies while driving picked mine up at local best buy belive i paid round 700

I love pioneer products. I have a pioneer headunit and a Pioneer Shallow Mount subs. Never had any trouble. I have started to buy this head unit several times and backed out. I am not afraid of the quality, just cant talk myself into turning loose of the cash.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006YBQ724/ref=s9_simh_gw_p422_d0_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0TH5T04EQEX4Z4ABWFD0&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

I have this Pioneer DVD, nav etc Double Din. It has every option available including a back up camera. You do have to purchase the nav but for the price of this unit I couldnt pass it up, plus youll save some money.

http://www.amazon.co... din car stereo

Heres what it look like in my truck.

image-1.jpg

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

I love pioneer products. I have a pioneer headunit and a Pioneer Shallow Mount subs. Never had any trouble. I have started to buy this head unit several times and backed out. I am not afraid of the quality, just cant talk myself into turning loose of the cash.

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

Do It, bets $275 bucks you can spent.

I have a 4300DVD and my only regret is that I did not wait to get the 4400 that came with Bluetooth

Pioneer 8400bh here. Badass head unit. Has Bluetooth, on screen Pandora and navi for people with iPhone, mixtrax is like a dj in ur car, roll around all day playing music videos. Has ability to add in the back up camera. I also have a USB stick with 16gb of music, movies, and vids and that tucks in my ash tray. Then also have a 16gb sd card behind the screen that also has more of all that. It's pretty awesome!

Forgot to mention but this 8400 also has a detachable face plate and higher screen resolution. I've had every car I have owned broken into atleast once. So the detachable face plate kinda sold me for when I'm in rough places.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)