New Ride

brobradh77

Went to OKC yesterday and picked up my new ride...it's an 06 3LT with Z51 suspension package, nav., 6 speed, all bells and whistles...I just wanted something fun with some kick when i need it. The omnly plans i have for this is maybe a wide body conversion and wheels but no time soon. I plan on staying awat from any motor mods I just dont have the desire to go super duper fast any more.

On a side note it was kind of surreal as I pulled into town I passed my old SS leaving town..I guess it was kind of symbolic of me going a different dirrection but still kind of sad not seeing me behind the wheel but it was time. I'll get more pics up soon.

post-8997-0-15735100-1352651107_thumb.jpg

post-8997-0-71162300-1352651127_thumb.jpg

That's a fine ride bro. Hope it runs as good as it looks. I'm a vette lover myself I'm lucky my fiancé already had one so I can keep my truck lol. Hope it brings you lots of new memories. Hopefully you still hang around the site

Awesome, Brad! Does it have the dual mode exhaust also?

A word of advice (from personal experience): That long, low nose can scrape on driveways and such, unless you go in at an angle. That's not that big a deal, since the air dam is flexable, and easily replacable when necessary. But BEWARE of parking stops, and curbs. They will hit the lower part of the bumper itself and scratch the paint. I almost always back into spots now, because even after having the car for a while, it is difficult to judge. When backing in, you almost always leave more than enough space, since the tail is so short.

Good luck with that beauty!

Brad awesome ride! What ever happen to the rule " the one who dies with the most toys win" lol jk no seriousness behind that one but over all. I will have my zo6 within the next 5 years and keep my truck hopefully! And Hankg42 heard about that grand sport you have! Also nice!