is 100k to high for procharger?

hey guys im looking for some honest opinions on my truck getting procharged.... I have just over 100,000 miles on my truck now and love it to death but have of course always wanted to supercharge it and now I HAVE THE PROCHARGER sitting in my garage and im currently piecing together supporting mods (badass cam with rods/springs) and really focusing on what to do tranny wise but after all is said and done between tranny/procharger/supporting mods/big brake kit (also sitting in my garage) i could be pushing $10gs easy so before i pull the trigger and finish getting together the parts for this build.... is it gonna be worth it or will the truck start falling apart now that ive broken the dreaded 100k mark?

P.S. some things to keep in mind are that the truck is no longer my DD and selling it will be a sad day especially since i probably wont get $#%t for it

yeah who am i kidding i cant sale the SS... any you guys know a good set of hardened pushrods to go with? im in the long and not so easy process of figured out what cam to use and know ill need new springs and pushrods. hey kcsilveradoss i left you a bit of a reply in ur for sale post, as you can tell im in the heart digging up all the parts for my build and i like that transmission, any recommendations for other mods? here is a list of what i got ready to go:

Pacesetter LTs (installed already)

full exhaust (no cats)

160 stat

msd plug wires (on for awhile now, right after the headers went on)

procharger p1sc sitting in the garage, full kit with intercooler

42lb# injectors

extra pcm ready to be sent off to a pro like zippy or may just remain extra depending on local tuning options

shift kit and corvette servos (for current tranny, may just have to sale )

what else im after:

stall, in the works of buying a circle D 2800 from Dentguy if i decided it will work with what cam/tranny i get

smaller pulley (currently 8psi looking for the 12ish one)

fairly aggressive cam and springs (possibly the same one Dentguy was running in his truck and lsa 114 that worked well with the before mention stall)

pushrods

now anything to make this powerful and reliable??? ideas?

i forgot to add walbro 255 fuel pump, i have an extra stock one i wasted money on ill be selling soon but thats beside the point... any help will be MUCH appreciated guys, i really wanna get this right the first time and all done at once if that is possible!!!

I really dont look at mileage to upgrade to make more power. The big issue is if the motor is getting tired, if it is then you could be asking for the motor to let go from all the added power. If it still runs strong, doesnt burn any oil, has good compression, I would be putting that baby on.