Cleaning the garage random parts for sale

Stoshball

Heys guys I have some stuff Im trying to clean out of the garage.

• K&N cold air for SSS $250

• Airaid throttle body spacer $75

• McGaughy drop hangers $80 (sold)

• Ls6 intake, throttle body, and fuel rail (NOT a direct bolt on for SSS motor will need mods to fit.) $350

• Chrome oil pan and valve covers for small block chevy $50

Unfortunately I am not the most computer friendly and haven't figured out how to post pictures to threads my appologies but if your interested in anything pm me and I will text all the pics you want. Also prices are negotiable just ask.

Edited by Stoshball (see edit history)

Sorry to do this guys but the hanger price was incorrect its $80 for both hangers $40 a piece. Which is still a $40 discount from the store and they are brand new never used in the box. Once again sorry for the misunderstanding that was my fault for not checking what I was typing.

Sorry to do this guys but the hanger price was incorrect its $80 for both hangers $40 a piece. Which is still a $40 discount from the store and they are brand new never used in the box. Once again sorry for the misunderstanding that was my fault for not checking what I was typing.

damn still pretty good deal still interested what drop does it offer and can we get few pics

Beys guys I have some stuff Im trying to clean put of the garage.

• K&N cold air for SSS $250

• Airaid throttle body spacer $75

• McGaughy drop hangers $40

• Ls6 intake, throttle body, and fuel rail (NOT a direct bolt on for SSS motor will need mods to fit.) $350

• Chrome oil pan and valve covers for small block chevy $50

Unfortunately I am not the most computer friendly and haven't figured out how to post pictures to threads my appologies but if your interested in anything pm me and I will text all the pics you want. Also prices are negotiable just ask.

F*ck that, I'm out on the hangers. "S" is plural to me, and it didn't say each. PROOFREADING FTW.

Hangers are from the 2/3 drop kit Mcgaughys sells for the SSS I like a little rake on the truck and found I liked the look with just the shackles and drop spindles I believe you can get 1 to 2 inches with the hangers but I'm not positive with never installing them. And as soon as I get home this evening I will take photos of them.

No need to get nasty about it, it was a simple mistake and you can bash me all you want if it makes some sort of difference to you. Your just pissed cause you were looking to make a steal that didn't work out for you. $80 is beyond reasonable $40 is ridiculous they are still in the box they came in.

Just looking to buy a part at what you YOURSELF advertised. You must've changed your mind after posting them, and decided you wanted more. No biggie, if that's how yo do business then by all means..... Any veteran SSS member here would agree I'm sure. If it would have been $80 to begin with, I still probably would have sent you a pm. That's beside the point though, the principle is changing your mind after posting something.

Veteran member or not mistakes a mistake. You don't want them don't buy them plain and simple and Being a veteran "member" doesn't intimidate me just cause I have t been a site member as long as you doesn't say I haven't been a part of the SSS community since I bought mine new in 03 so you can throw snyde remarks at me with your lol's ftw's and wtf's all you want.

Veteran member or not mistakes a mistake. You don't want them don't buy them plain and simple and Being a veteran "member" doesn't intimidate me just cause I have t been a site member as long as you doesn't say I haven't been a part of the SSS community since I bought mine new in 03 so you can throw snyde remarks at me with your lol's ftw's and wtf's all you want.

I won't be buying them! Just bc of the fact of you going up on price. I don't think it was a mistake though. Like I said, it looks as if you changed your mind. Whatevers clever though, good luck with the sale. Just wanted it to be noted of you jacking up the price.