my syclone pics and other cars i have

dynamo

thanks guys! that Lincoln has 45,000 original miles, I don't like curved wheels either but it felt right to me also. I did a staggered set up and it looks amazing in person. thanks, I was trying to post pics in the introduction section but it wouldnt let me so I had to put them here.

Thanks 907blownss and mugs! The Syclone is in the middle of a LSX 7.0 swap,still keeping it all wheel drive and turbo!! I'm in the market for an Silverado SS and I'd like to use it as my daily driver and tow vehicle for the track days and shows too far from home for the Syclone... I love the platform of the Silverado SS!

Thanks,it's a blast to drive,before the engine was pulled it had a gt35r turbo on it and internals,and mild head work,I'd really like to get an SS Silverado cause it seems like such a great platform and forced induction candidate to make for a Syclone "big brother" and it has the extended can which would be priceless for me and what I'm looking to use it for! I was gonna use my 69 C10 to pull the Syclone butit's far from where I want it to be... The 7.0 LSX set up that I'm tackling is probably Gonna be the last big project for a while.