My tenative plans for this weekend

rdavid0412

This weekend I plan to :

Swap balancers from my Summit Underdrive to the OEM size Fluidampner didn't do

Pulley back up to a 4" on the Procharger didn't do

Install the AEM 340lph and Casper hotwire kit fuel pump was fine, hose blew and Installed the harness

Make a serious attempt to install the D-Max intercooler too much time and money to even think about fitting so scratch this

Double check my suspension from lowering it found main eye bolt loose

Service front and rear differentials with Royal Purple nope

Change oil on Pro charger nope

Fix the clip on my pillar pod nope

Hopefully I should be able to get all of this accomplished. If I do all of the pics and stuff will be posted and attached to my build thread on here. I am hoping to have my truck running like a champ around thanksgiving so I can get a tune nailed down on it and find somewhere to make some passes with it before x-mas

Edited by Full Circle (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Not as much as I wanted to, my brother-in-law brought me his 91 CRX and I hac to do a clutch, flywheel, rear main seal, oil pan gasket, and the dizzy o-ring. I did fix my fuel pump issue which was the hose from the pump to the top of the sending unit burst. so I kept the walbobo and just replaced the hose. I also Installed the caspers hot wire harness. and I disassembled the front to figure out id the d-max intercooler will work or not. The answer is , maybe but not worth the extra time and money for the parts.

yea but still tossing around how far I want to go with my truck. Maybe clean up the plumbing for the SC and add more hard pipe to it for a better MAF calibration. but I am thinking about puting a 3.5in pulley on and run around 9-10 lbs and call it good. I will be happy with over 500 to the wheels. Once I get there I really wanna do the Z06 brake conversion, allong with slam bags and Hydro boost.

I forgot to mention that the D/S front main spring eye bolt was loose and now my CV's are popping since I lowered it.

Don't you love family?!? I made it to the track still didn't break into the 13's but I'm close. You figure out what it gonna do with that UDP?

I gotta get off my lazy a$$ and do some work this weekend, and I will let you know there is a very good possibility they will be back on the table

We need to get together sometime soon