Will a Transfer Case from an '02 Denali fit my '03 SSS AWD??

As the title says I found a great deal on a 2002 Denali T-case and want to know if it will fit on my 2003 Silverado SS All wheel drive.

My T-case was dropped from the lift when I had the tranny done and whines throughout the RPMS's.

I have replaced the planetary and seals/bearings, installed new cases etc. I believe it to be an issue with a shaft mounting point that may have been compromised during the fall and I will lose my mind trying to figure out which shaft was affected.

So I am just going to eradicate the entire beast altogether.

I am sure that this has been answered many times before but I need a quick response!!

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!!

Nico

get me the last 8 of the vin on both vehicals and i can tell if itll fit or the pn off the t-case u lookn to get and ur vin

Ok will do. let me find a break here at work or i will as soon as I get off 5pm MST

Ok will do. let me find a break here at work or i will as soon as I get off 5pm MST

ok ya i close our dealership shop at 5 central time would need before then if possible or might have to wait till monday i might be able to acces system over weekend just let me kno and il reply asap

ok ya i close our dealership shop at 5 central time would need before then if possible or might have to wait till monday i might be able to acces system over weekend just let me kno and il reply asap

Didnt get a chance to do this till now.

last eight of my truck are: 31311234

number on bar code sticker on the sellers t-case is: 60WR CO21183, 44-81-001, BORG WARNER INC. 112578859

The other numbers on the T-case that the seller said were the only other numbers he could find are: 901 and az98d

I know that you are out of the shop now but maybe monday will work

THnx

Didnt get a chance to do this till now.

last eight of my truck are: 31311234

number on bar code sticker on the sellers t-case is: 60WR CO21183, 44-81-001, BORG WARNER INC. 112578859

The other numbers on the T-case that the seller said were the only other numbers he could find are: 901 and az98d

I know that you are out of the shop now but maybe monday will work

THnx

ill do some lookn on monday and let you know

workn on it i'll let you know what i find

Alright man!! SWEET!! I cant tell you how much I appreciate someone saying they are gonna help, and then actually doing it!! May you have an awesome week bro!!! Regardless of the outcome of this situation!!

Thank you :thumbsup:

alright im 99% sure it wont work ask the seller to look and see if the t-case has a sales code on it of SP, or TJ or if the vehcial was alltime AWD like our trucks it will work... if the other vechial has options on 2wd,4wd,4lo it will not fit which my computer show he dose

hope this helps

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

alright im 99% sure it wont work ask the seller to look and see if the t-case has a sales code on it of SP, or TJ or if the vehcial was alltime AWD like our trucks it will work... if the other vechial has options on 2wd,4wd,4lo it will not fit which my computer show he dose

hope this helps

Alright cool. Where would he find this Sales Code of SP or TJ???? I will ask if it is all-time or changeable..

Alright cool. Where would he find this Sales Code of SP or TJ???? I will ask if it is all-time or changeable..

should be stamped close to the other info he gave ya.... if its changeable it WONT work if its ALL-TIME it will