should i trade my stock 20s

GTRogers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why keep the 20's though? just cause they're original, I want opinions but also would like a why! The main thing thats getting me is that the tires are brand new. I am kinda mad that its 7 hrs away but thats just whatever...

22 reps are sick especially powdercoated black... But 20 stock wheels are great too and they make the truck pop. I just think the 22's would really make it pop...

For you guys wondering, my complete goal for this is just to cam it. Plain and simple I dont care about looks or how fast it is. I just want a good looking and a great sounding truck. I have had supercharged cars with 500+ hp. Lol no desire to go fast in a 6klb truck!

Ok so he just send me a pic of the wheels he had on his 99 gmc sierra, 1500... when he put them on and decided he didnt want them... The truck looks like crap..

IS there ANY photos of silver SS with black 22s on it? ugh makes me nervous now lol

I say 22" look good but I would keep the 20's. Just my opion. It's all in what your plans are in the future bro. Looks nice either way. I personally want the lightest best looking wheels I can find.

I am the same way, I want the bestlooking wheels possible. Not sure about chrome or black on the Silver. They're both about even. Not sure if the 22's would stick out too much.....

Top reason to keep them is a spare set you wouldn't want those nice 22's to go through mud/snow and mother natures wrath would you? If my truck would have come with the stock 20's I would have changed them out for winter already but unfortunately I don't have that choice

I still cant find a picture of a silver birch SS with black 22's ANYWHERE.... This is getting ridiculous.... I really want these but at the same time I feel like the black kind of hides, while the chrome makes it pops. But the fact of them being brand new 22's and they will look cleaner and make the truck look lower isnt bad either.