New to the forums, but not to the game

K.P.VHO

i thought id start my first post off in the only real appropriate section to do so- here. so, here goes. some of you may know John aka Kelleyperformance. i work with him at the shop and he is a friend of mine. i was looking for a new truck and he aided me in finding what is, IMO, one of the cleanest VHO's out there. i consider myself to be very lucky, espeically considering the truck was not really listed for sale lol! so whos truck was it? Tommy aka ShakesVHO, he posts on here and PT.net every once in a while and i was lucky enough to end up with his truck! (thanks again Tommy from us at KP and a great build on the truck! :thumbs: ) so basically my signature says most of it, there are quite a few more things but i didnt want to be that guy with the HUUUUGGGEE sig that makes every page take forever to load :jester: i only have a few pics right now, mainly just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone. you can expect to hear from me plenty more times, as we are just beginning on this truck :ninja: anyways here some pics, idea of mods, etc. and remember i work with Kelley Performance so if you need to get ahold of us you can always go through me (John kinda sucks checking PMs lol). im excited to have the truck and to be on this forum, i have many sleepless nights of random lurking ahead :D

-Andrew

photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

there will be plenty more pictures to come, in the pic section. hope you all like it, again :lol:

(the VHO's cousin ;) they like sitting with each other lol)

IMG_1722.jpg

Fvk yeah Andrew, I'm jealous, yours now and Kelleys have always been my favs on here. That truck is way nicer than mine. Glad you got it. See everything happens for a reason. If I had sold you mine you wouldn't of gotten that truck which is way better done than mine. Welcome man. And to everyone Andrew is a great guy and deserves this truck. Congrats man, I'm very happy for you. Enjoy it.