Went to the track 11/25

GI.SS

Went to Fayetteville motorsports park today it was beautiful out mid 60's barely any head wind track was alright.... 10D136F2-C2BE-4945-9326-11CC2B23FDFD-6930-00000C0408DDBFE6.jpg. I'm fighting traction issues... This was on bald eagle gt II's @ 23 lbs No weight reduction oh and don't mind the r/t the lady upstairs changed the tree on us and didn't tell us... Mods are : spectre cold air intake, 160 tstat, black bear tune, magnaflow, vette servos. I'm thinking next mods are a set of drag radials, edge 3600 converter, shift kit, cal trac bars, and some 1 3/4 headers.... I think it should put me 13.50ish without opening up the motor

nice times! I have almost the same mods on my truck. I ran a 14.59 with a CAI and cat-back. Just put in vette servo's and got my BlackBear tune in and running. The truck is waaay stronger after the tune, Justin did an amazing job!

What was your DA?

That large of a stall is pre planning the rest of the setup to come... One step at a time and don't plan on buying parts twice

That large of a stall is pre planning the rest of the setup to come... One step at a time and don't plan on buying parts twice

Density Altitude: -539 feet

Relative Density: 101.59 %. My 14.6 in nj was corrected to 14.46 due to da but no one cares about corrected times ..... But I do agree, Justin does amazing work. Dropped .5 off my time and gained 3-4mph on the quarter. Can't wait for the next mod to dip into the 13's. I really thought I was gonna do it today but my tires wouldn't bite at all

Edited by GI.SS (see edit history)