Stock height vs lowered

03_SS_22

Stock for me. I dont like the dropped look, I think the stock stance looks good myself. I like the ride, the ease of not having to worry about tearing apart my bumper cover especially during winter. Ice chinks can do a good bit of damage if your low and have the bumper act as a plow. I honestly think, it was built as a truck so why not leave it that way? The stance stock isnt as bad as most seem to think.

Stock for me. I dont like the dropped look, I think the stock stance looks good myself. I like the ride, the ease of not having to worry about tearing apart my bumper cover especially during winter. Ice chinks can do a good bit of damage if your low and have the bumper act as a plow. I honestly think, it was built as a truck so why not leave it that way? The stance stock isnt as bad as most seem to think.

I agree I'm stayin stock height

if you lower djm 3/4 kit with the belltech sp front shocks by far the best way.

Now lots of customers dont want it that low on those trucks I put front belltech spinldes/rear belltech shckles/front/rear belltech shocks and the rear big djm swaybar. Truck corners much better and wont really have to worry about bottoming out. If you need pricing just hollar its been 10 years this month since I lowered the first customers 03 sss and its still fun doing them.

There are no pros lol. I put 2" drop shackles in the rear just to even it out. Besides that I wouldn't drop it. I don't like lower riders myself. Just my opion. You should do what makes you happy. If you like it that's all that matters

spend they money do it right and you will still have a good ride, i had 2k into mine through NORCAL and i was 5/8 and i had a great ride only peoblem i had were speed humps lol my trans crossmember would scrape evreytime

If you spend the money to do it coerrectly, and don't get crazy with the drop, the only con I see is limited towing capacity. That can be fixed with helper bags though. My 06 had belltech 2 inch spindles and belltech 4 inch drop leafs with edeldrock ias shocks. Rode great, but shackles and hangers wouldn't been even better for ride quality.