Any oil rig workers?

The_aSSet

Anyone in the oil business? I'm looking for a new job next year and I wanna try working in the oil business somewhere. Location doesn't really matter ill move if need be. But I've heard you need a guy inside so you can get a job. If anyone has any info let me know!

Thanks,

Nick

If you want to work in the oil business i say down here in west texas is the place to be. Im an operator for BTI. And yeah if you want a good job/position you pretty much got to know someone to get in with alot of the oil companies. Have you ever worked in the oil business? I know we are doing some hiring down here in Odessa, Tx. Check out our website under careers, btiservices.com

my cousin just started with one and didnt know anyone... H#ll they he is from tennessee and go approached by a recruiter... pulled him out of a d@mn car dealership, well he was selling cars and working at a Sams club haha so its possible to do for sure Nick... i can get some info for ya man... least i can do after you hooked me up with that intercooler :)

Check it out and let me know what you think. Ill help in any way if ur serious.

Only operator position I found was in New Mexico. There was a shop technician and some other jobs in Odessa.

Did you start out as an operator? What kind of operator are you I saw a few different kinds on the job list.

Only operator position I found was in New Mexico. There was a shop technician and some other jobs in Odessa.

Did you start out as an operator? What kind of operator are you I saw a few different kinds on the job list.

Yea we need a service operator in carlsbad,nm. And we r hiring for some shop techs. I started of has a shop tech and once i learned all my equipent, how it works/what its used for/and how to rebuild it. I was promoted later to a service operator. I install our equipment on oilfield locations, run the equipment, whatever is necessary to get the job done. We have different departments. We have rental, flowback/well testing, and a fishing department. Its a great company to work for bro. Great pay also, with great benefits.

got a cdl? can you get a cdl? hauling for the oilfield is also good money i haul crude oil and farm. it does however get extremely cold up here during the winter months if warm is what your looking for then i'd stick to down south.