SSS question

CJ_978

There were some weird options 06-07 like my truck came with no steering wheel controls no heated or power seats, cloth seats,no center console , basic CD player, I think you could get the truck with blacked out bumper scoops r whatever the hell they're called...

There were some weird options 06-07 like my truck came with no steering wheel controls no heated or power seats, cloth seats,no center console , basic CD player, I think you could get the truck with blacked out bumper scoops r whatever the hell they're called...

man and i thought my ss didn't have that many options but i guess i was wrong its pretty well fully loaded beside sunroof factory navi (i installed aftermarket) and digital cliamte control based on what you guys are sayn some came stock with i wouldn't ever buy one without full center console and leather that just blows my mind they made such low quailty modles

They did some with the LS interior to make the cost more reasonable and boost sales

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

kinda like the tbss base with cloth and 2wd. those tbss seats in cloth with SS embroider were so weird looking.

Didn't they drop a lot of standard features in 06-07 and make them optional. Maybe some of that stuff is special order

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

from what I have read in the past. Gm did this so the trucks were more affordable and boosting sales as mentioned earlier. Remember they ran close to 40k new. I think some members here have had them since new. I'm sure they remember. Lol

from what I have read in the past. Gm did this so the trucks were more affordable and boosting sales as mentioned earlier. Remember they ran close to 40k new. I think some members here have had them since new. I'm sure they remember. Lol

40k + heres my window sticker

2012-10-02_16-06-07_986.jpg

$42,500 sticker price for mine, didn't pay that though......as for the sliding rear window, mine has it too. If I had a choice, I wouldn't have gotten it, but it came that way from the factory. It tends to rattle when you start to mod your truck and make it louder, lol.....

• 3 weeks later...

mine came with factory slidding window which i never use but looks nice imo if one day i decide to open it, also has factory sunroof,(ventilation like a mofo). i think the 06-07 models had more options idk most of the trucks i see with all this are like the 06s. idk as long as u have all the badges, motor and cladding and stuff youre good lol