The best sounding exhaust

i personally like magnaflow, we use it on everything... only exceptions are Corsa and B&B but those are big money... nice thing about Corsa and B&B is loud as hell under load but no drone under normal driving. when i say that i dont mean they are silent, they are always throaty but just no drone/throbbing.

the best sounding system i ever heard was our dual 2.5" in/single 3.5" Magnaflow system (will be ready to ship out as a bolt on kit by new years :D ) i will have sound clips this week, just never took any yet. i have one off the exact same system on a LS3 vette i built awhile back... something about merging the two banks into one big single pipe really creates an awesome supercar sound and no drone either. basically its like this- starts off from collector on header/manifold as dual 2.5"/3" pipe (depending on power levels), runs into magnaflow metallic spun highflow round cats, then merges into a single 3.5" pipe, runs into a Magnaflow 4x9 oval muffler 3.5" in/out, then runs as a single 3.5" pipe out to either be dumped or ran to however youd like the tips setup if you prefer that look. let me know what you think about the sound- this car is a 2010 Corvette LS3 w/ E-Force blower @ 6 psi, Kooks 1 7/8" LT headers, Magnaflow highflow round cats, and above mentioned system. it took some tuning to get it how we wanted but it sounds wicked. video does it no justice!

feedback welcome :)

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Sounds nice are you putting this exhaust on any trucks?

More videos please.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

thanks, yes we are putting the prototype we developed on Andrew's truck (KPVHO) either this coming week or the next... we have it built, just need final adjustments and install, and if all is good then weld the jig up and start selling them :) as soon as its on the truck we will have sound clips, videos, dB levels inside.outside truck, etc. price will be very good for a cat-back system- flanges all V-Bands, all mandrel bent, all stainless, all TIG-welded, and with support of over 650 RWHP off the basic system (more aggressive system available for those few who are above that).

I cant wait, will you make a kit for guys like me that want to run dual factory tips before the pass front wheel?

sure, since we make them all by hand we can tailor to any configuration a customer may want :thumbs: just keep in mind that since our design's extordinary sound comes partially from the unique single 3.5" piping and 2 into 1 exhaust routing that the sound may be altered slightly from sound clips... to keep it as close to original sound as possible we would need to keep it routed 2 into 1 and 3.5" single rear section. to accomodate your tips and how much shorter the pipe needs to be for the side exit, it will need to remain 3.5" single all the way up until the tips, where we can make a custom 3.5" single into split 2.5" dual adapter accoding to exactly how u want the tips

i have pacesetter lts with no cats and a magnaflow 2.5 DI/DO x pipe muffler and everybody loves it. it sounds nasty and mean. it doesnt drone bad either. mine is dumped right behind the cab before the axle so if you went out the side or over axle it wouldnt drone at all. before i deleted my cats you could barely tell i had exhaust if you were inside the truck. no drone whatsoever. if youre keeping the cats then it wont drone at all. no cats and it will drone a little

I have 2 magnaflow bullet mufflers2.5 in/ out coming out the pass side before the rrar tire, at idle its quiet but load when you get on it.

The problem is there is drone which annoys me after a while.