SS Commercial...Finally.

Banone

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found this one too for anyone who remembers Cal Worthington :crackup: makes you wonder how many people bought a car from this guy that had tiger paw sized dents in the hood??? :D

CAL WORTHINGTON COMMERCIALS

And people wonder why used car salesmen have bad reputations? :dunno::crackup:

and this one for the 1970 Nova vs. OJ Simpson.... this was before the white bronco days. :D

I also saw it tonight during survivor. It was nice to see a black SS starring in its own commercial. :cool:

I agree that the presentation of that ad could be improved. Perhaps the idea they were trying to give (with the low riders and trick paint jobs) is that the SS is practically a show-quality truck straight off the lot...

cal worthington.. hahahahahahaaa :jester:

Perhaps the idea they were trying to give (with the low riders and trick paint jobs) is that the SS is practically a show-quality truck straight off the lot...

cal worthington..  hahahahahahaaa :jester:

Maybe the SS as a 'Class Act'?

I haven't seen it yet...

WW :cool:

:withstupid: oops, replyed! hahahahahaha :wtf:

Trust me nobody is going to find it on the internet as of right now, Because i searched for a hell of a long time and came up with nothing i tried numerous search strings, tons of auto tv commercial websites, tv commercial web sites, Bearshare kazaa ares blah blah blah NOTHIN!!!!

found this one too for anyone who remembers Cal Worthington  :crackup: makes you wonder how many people bought a car from this guy that had tiger paw sized dents in the hood??? :D

CAL WORTHINGTON COMMERCIALS

And people wonder why used car salesmen have bad reputations?  :dunno:  :crackup:

and this one for the 1970 Nova vs. OJ Simpson.... this was before the white bronco days.  :D

This guy is a numbnuts (Cal Worthington) :yellow_loser: , He has a dealership here in Anchorage, Alaska. Everyone talks about how that stealership sucks. When his TV ads come on I have to change the channel. :puke: Is it true he is banned from business in some states?

We owners of Black SS's know that GM made more black ones for one reason, they are faster, more stealthy looking, classier, and did I mention faster? Also they are better and the public doesn't lie, just check the sales... BLACK RULES !

I guess the poor other colors will just have to catch up now, that we're represented on TV! :jester::jester:

Archived